Saturday, August 2, 2008

Definitions.

Justin was urging me to start oil painting. I don't feel quite ready to start something yet, but I feel ready to start planning something – especially when I'm in Taiwan. I think I will have the time, inspiration, and focus to try to build something with my painting.

Here are ideas of which I might want contributing in some way to a meaningful body of work:
1. Change
2. Collage of Elements
3. Typography
4. Solution/Statement/Questioning
5. Elements that are extremely realistic
6. Complex
7. Taking figurative expressions and making them literal in their visual form

Brainstorm:
1. Haha...a literal Brainstorm about a subject of importance
2. Illustrating (in a fresh complex way) headlines from CNN.com

Anything I do would be in hopes that I could put on a show and have something that would apply to a graphic design portfolio.

No comments: