Saturday, July 12, 2008

idea for when i'm a teacher someday.

First day of class. Each student is given a cover for a book to make. Small and hand-held. It will be the place to put any idea that can be applied to something later. It will be a practical tool. It would be an idea database for student to go to when they have ideas that they might want to do later.

It would be THE thing to go and write down ideas in as they come.

I would like to it be different from a sketchbook. It would be more specific. These are idea that I can eventually use for work projects when I'm stuck.

You see a commercial that's using a really cool, fresh type treatment. Right it down.

You think of a logo mark that would be awesome...you just don't have the company to make it for.

The benefit would be the keeping this inquisitive idea search very top-level in their mind.

Justin brought up the point that I would have to make it so students would be inclined to actively use it. Maybe 10 minutes at the beginning of each class...I write something on the board that could inspire an idea. I don't know if these solve the issue.

FUN

No comments: