Monday, September 21, 2009

Painting Idea

So, I've been talking about this for a while, and I sort of think I've figured about how to get started. I want to get Tess drunk and have her start talking about biology and evolution. Maybe take portraits on the camera as we go.

So, it could start where we start talking about it. I will makes sure to ask questions. Record the conversations...Every 10 minutes take a shot. Cameral shot, too.

Some how (don't know how yet) take the photos and conversations (as it probably humorously evolves) and turn that content into a painting.

There are a lot of idunnos here, but I think the important thing would be to get started. I wonder how in a portfolio I can explain process. I don't know if I will be able to necessarily. It needs to be there obviously...it will live in the paint, but the opportunity to explain it would be cool. Maybe during interviews.

Interviews...SCARY. Treat it like a new class. Confident. Smilely. Not Nervous.

(Sept 23) So, I've been thinking about this more and I think I have some more concrete ideas. I think this might include portraits, showing an evolution. Somehow. Don't know yet. Include biology illustation feel maybe? Talks about how we are getting drunk with our destruction of the planet.

Also cool how an artist and a scientist are similar. Question and curiosity.

No comments: